INVIVOO is a French "Full Stack" Company. We are present across the entire lifecycle of software for the financial sector: definition of business requirements, specifications, design, implementation, deployment and operational support of applications.
The creation of value for clients and consultants is at the heart of Invivoo’s strategy. It grows from our core areas of technological expertise, backed by strong cross-asset business skills on the Flow Business activity of banks, asset managers, brokers, and insurance companies.
One of our clients, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm, seeks FPGA designers, verification engineers, technical lead and team manager with excellent technical skills to deliver cutting edge FPGA solutions.
FPGA team collaborates with software team to build a range of components for low latency trading systems operating on various markets around the world. Responsibilities will include the design, architecture, development and verification of hardware, in a highly collaborative environment.
Specific areas of focus will include:
- Linux Kernel and user-space software interfaces to FPGA-based components
- Performance analysis, characterization and optimization of all elements of the system
- Market exchange protocol development
- Wide-ranging communication protocol development and optimization
- Trading Strategy building block development
- Developing new highly differentiated technical capabilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience with FPGA development and/or verification
- Linux kernel development (driver development) and x86 processor expertise
- Expert-level knowledge of major FPGA families, EDA tools, simulators and logic analyzers
- Integration experience with independent third-party cores
- The ability to document design and interface specifications
- A demonstrated background in high speed SERDES protocols and implementation in FPGA, including Ethernet, PCI-Express and coherent interconnects
- Previous work experience at a high-frequency trading firm desirable
- Previous ASIC experience desirable
- Previous board design experience desirable