INVIVOO is a French "Full Stack" Company. We are present across the entire lifecycle of software for the financial sector: definition of business requirements, specifications, design, implementation, deployment and operational support of applications.
The creation of value for clients and consultants is at the heart of Invivoo’s strategy. It grows from our core areas of technological expertise, backed by strong cross-asset business skills on the Flow Business activity of banks, asset managers, brokers, and insurance companies.
One of our clients, a major French Bank is looking for Front Office RAD Developer.
As part of the pre-trade IT department, the Commando team is in charge of the development and support of all the pricers, Risk Analysis & PnL tools of the trading desks and financial engineers (fixed income or equity derivatives).
The team provides an agile development capability to develop front-office solutions quickly for various small to medium sized projects.
More specifically, the development team is in charge of developing and supporting tactical tools such as: Market risk hedging spreadsheets, Spreadsheet for calibration of rate volatility, – Real-time market data repository for Fixed Income pricing.
- Building applications for structured product businesses
- Ensuring all data and flows between other trading and settlement applications are maintained
- Work with the Exotic traders to understand their needs and translate requirements into systems
- Work closely with the Quant team in order to improve the pricing models for local currencies
- Be responsible for the support of the desk
- Ensure agile and continuous delivery methodology is followed
- Ensure code is well tested
- Collaborate with other teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams…)
- Improve existing processes in order to reduce support time
- Maintain pricing tools, optimize usage, monitoring
- Solid academic background, engineering curriculum e.g. Master’s degree in computing science, engineering, applied science (physics, mathematics…)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Developer in a financial environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in C# et VBA Development
- Rigorous, dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high-pressure environment, able to manage multiple tasks in parallel