INVIVOO is a French "Full Stack" Company. We are present across the entire lifecycle of software for the financial sector: definition of business requirements, specifications, design, implementation, deployment and operational support of applications.
The creation of value for clients and consultants is at the heart of Invivoo’s strategy. It grows from our core areas of technological expertise, backed by strong cross-asset business skills on the Flow Business activity of banks, asset managers, brokers, and insurance companies.
One of our clients, a major French Bank is looking for Application Support Consultants.
- You will be working within a team dedicated to build and support risk analysis tools, on the whole FIC perimeter: Rates, Credit and FXO. Services delivered are position, P&L and risk associated with their financial products on a real time basis through several applications.
- Exciting opportunity to support mainly the Rates and Credit trading desks acting as market makers on G10 and Emerging markets, and Credit derivatives + Cash market.
- You will be dedicated and sitting close to the Rates and Credit trading desk, you will support them in their day-to-day tasks, make sure SLAs are respected and develop new functionalities.
Integration to the global support team:
- Release management with global support team
- Contributes to production incidents, control Tower, production points
Business Analysis, Development, Change Management (40%):
- Contributes to trading business analysis, liaising between trading and development teams to explain and explicit required functionalities
- Appetency in development: the candidate may have to debug, code in C#
- Test new functionalities with dev teams and validate them
- Demo new functionalities to trading and explain system behaviour
- More globally, you will be an expert functionally as well on Rates/Credit tools ecosystem and will have a strong appetency with debugging, coding and enhance tools features.
- Solid academic background, engineering curriculum e.g. Master’s degree in computing science, engineering, applied science (physics, mathematics…)
- C# / Java / C++ : It’s a plus
- Knowledge of financial products & quants
- Fluent English
- French appreciated: A lot of traders / colleagues are French mother tongue speaker
- Analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages, i.e be able to analyse, perform reverse engineering on application.